HMONG CATHOLIQUE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright@2010 Hmong Roman Catholic / Pictures-all rights reserved, reproduction and copy prohibited _HMONG: USA,FRANCE,GUYANE,THAILANDE,VIETNAM,LAOS,CHINE...

Tsev teev Ntuj XH.XYOOJ THOJ PAUL, zos Tiaj Ntxhw

Gallery

Leej Tij Marcel Van Empty

Latest topics

» Tswv Ntuj txoj kev Khuv Leej Neeg.( Neuvaine à la Divine Miséricorde)
by Maiv Tooj Yesterday at 11:22 pm

» Ua tsaug ntees.
by Maiv Tooj 21st February 2024, 11:33 pm

» DUAB MAB LIAB TSHIAB.
by Maiv Tooj 16th February 2024, 8:39 am

» COV ZAJ NYEEM NRUAB LIS PIAM XYOO I 2022-2023
by Mim 10th August 2023, 7:04 am

» Cov zaj nyeem Hnub Chiv Xyoo A. 2022-2023
by Maiv Tooj 20th July 2023, 11:21 pm

» SAJ YES XUS KEV TXOM NYEM
by Maiv Tooj 7th March 2023, 6:34 am

» Tswv Ntuj ua tau tag puas tsav yam, F. Ts. Cob Tsib teb
by Mim 3rd February 2023, 11:33 am

» DAIM NTAUB QHWV TUAG NYOB TURIN
by Mim 29th January 2023, 9:24 am

» Txiv plig Tshaj Sawm (Harry Thiel ) Lub neej
by Maiv Tooj 28th December 2022, 8:25 am

» TXIV PLIG NYIAJ POV keeb kwm niam ntawv thoob teb ( Nias Ntawm no saib txuas ntxiv )
by Maiv Tooj 28th December 2022, 7:55 am

» COV ZAJ NYEEM NRUAB LIS PIAM XYOO II 2021-2022
by Mim 24th November 2022, 9:06 pm

» COV ZAJ NYEEM Hnub Chiv 2021-2022 Xyoo C
by NrhiavTswvNtuj 18th November 2022, 8:28 am

Suav neeg tuaj saib, txij hnub 17/09/2010 los mus.

3 posters

Leej Tij Marcel Van

Mim
    Mim
    Tswv Cuab Hmong Catholique

Leej Tij Marcel Van Empty Leej Tij Marcel Van

Post  Mim 11th September 2010, 7:11 am

Zaj no yog piav txog ib tug Leej Tij Cob Tsib hu ua Marcel Van. Nws yog ib tug neeg nyiam Tswv Ntuj heev txij thaum nws yau yau los. Nws tau txais txiaj ntsim koob hmoov zoo. Nws tau tham nrog leej ntshiab Therese de l'Enfant Jesus, nrog Niam Mab Liab thiab HT Yes Xus.

Nws yug los tim 15 lub 3 hlis 1928 nyob Nyab Laj qaum teb. Nws tuag vim Nyab Laj Koom Tshas tau ntes nws mus kaw. Nws tuag tim 10 lub 7 hli 1959, nws muaj 31 xyoos xwb.

Tam sis no lub Koom Txoos Kas Tos Liv tab tom nrhiav kev xav tsa nws ua ib tug Leej Ntshiab.

Kuv tsis tau muaj sij hawm muab nws lub neej los txhais ua lus Hmoob, kuv tso ua lus Aas Kiv thiab lus Fab Kis ua ntej.

Servant of God, Brother Marcel Van C.Ss.R.-The spiritual brother of St Therese

Leej Tij Marcel Van Brother_Marcel_Van_Joachim_Nguyen_tan

Brother Marcel Van strongly desired to become a saint, but was frightened at the austere sacrifices that he thought were necessary to becoming one. He wrote in his Autobiography: “In spite of my great desire to attain holiness, I was certain that I would never achieve it, because to be a saint, you have to fast, lash yourself with a whip, wear a rock around your neck and little chains covered with spikes, a coarse horsehair shirt, endure the cold, the scabies, etc...My God, if it is like this, I give up... All that is way too much for me.”

The appearance of St Therese of Lisieux –The Story of a Soul

One day, Van spread out on a table books on the lives of many Saints. He said a prayer, asking God to guide him, promising that he would read whatever book his hand fell upon. Then, with his eyes closed, he put his hand down at random. “I opened my eyes. My hand was resting on a book I had never read before—“The Story of a Soul" by Saint Therese of the Child Jesus.”

Marcel Van quickly looked over the book—one that he had never read before, but dismissed it as containing nothing unusual. But he soon reproached himself saying “Ah, by acting like this, you have broken your promise!” I then took the book again with my head full of muddled questions—‘What is this “Story of a Soul”??? Who is this St. Therese of the Child Jesus??? Where did she come from???’ What is certain is that is that she resembles many thousands of other saints.’

“Then I summarized her life in an amusing manner in these terms---'Since her birth until her last breath she had many ecstasies, and performed a number of miracles. She fasted on bread and water only taking one meal a day. She spent the night in prayer and gave herself to discipline until she bled. After her holy death her body emitted a very pleasant fragrance and many extraordinary things happened at her tomb. Finally she was canonized by the holy Church...etc...’

“Today I see clearly how rash these statements were without knowing anything about St. Therese. I had dared to sketch out her life in such a summary manner. Oh my dear sister, you must necessarily be a Saint of great courage to put up with the erroneous judgments that I have held on your life!”

As promised, Van then began to read the book. He states:
    “I had scarcely read a few pages when two floods of tears were flowing down my cheeks...What moved me so deeply was little Therese's reasoning:
    'If God only stooped to the level of the most beautiful flowers, the symbol of the Holy Doctors, His love wouldn't be quite absolute, because it is Love's nature to stoop to the farthest limit... Just as the sun shines at the same time on the cedars and on every little flower as if it were the only one on earth, so does Our Lord take care of every soul as if there were no other soul like it'

“I understood then that God is Love... Like St Therese, I can sanctify myself through all my little acts... A smile, a word or a look, provided that everything is done in love. What happiness!....From now on, sanctity will no longer frighten me....my tears were flowing like an inexhaustible spring.”

“I had received therefore, that afternoon, a source of grace and happiness. “The Story of a Soul” had become my dearest friend, and followed me everywhere and I did not cease reading or rereading it, without ever getting weary of it. There was nothing in this volume which did not conform to my thoughts, and what pleased me even more in the course of my reading was to see clearly the spiritual life of Therese was identical to mine. Her thoughts, even her yes or no were in harmony with my own thoughts, and the little events of my life. Truly, never in my life have I met a book which was so well adapted to my thinking and feelings as is “The Story of a Soul”. I can confess that the story of Therese's soul is the story of my soul....”

The next morning, Van woke up and kneeled before the altar of the Blessed Virgin Mary and prayed: “... Blessed Virgin, my Mother: Today is truly the first day that I have been given to taste such a sweet happiness; the day which introduces me to a new way.... From now on, my Mother, guide me in my new way to teach me to love God perfectly, and to offer myself to Him in total confidence. I dare to express a wish to you: That I may be wrapped in your love, as was formerly Therese, the Little Flower. I even wish you to give me this Saint as my guide in her “Little Way”. Oh what happiness there would then be for me since I feel that my life cannot free itself from the feelings of childhood that God has engraved in my soul as an innate gift”

Then turning to Jesus, he prayed: “Oh Jesus, my only and beloved master, you know that I love you and look only to respond to your wishes. You have aroused in my mind the desire to become a saint. Then, you made me find, in a very simple manner, the “Little Way” by which you guided St. Therese of the Child Jesus. You have used the hand of this little Saint to write for the use of souls, the sweet councils to which you have led her on her little way. Today, I know that you love me, and that in your immense love you behave towards me as with a little child. Oh, how you deserve to be loved in return! From now on I have decided to follow in your footsteps as you wish, and so that each of my steps conforms to your Will, I wish, oh my God, that you grant me this favor: Give me St. Therese of the infant Jesus is my guide, so that she can teach me to love you as I ought, since I am very ignorant. Grant me also the grace to persevere in your love right to the end, so as to love you afterwards eternally, in the homeland of love reserved for those who love you.”

Van becomes the little spiritual brother of St Therese

Leej Tij Marcel Van Brother_Marcel_Van_and+_St_Therese_3

Soon afterwards, Van went on foot to a nearby hill to pray and read. Suddenly, in the silence, he was startled by a voice that was calling him. “Van, Van, my dear little brother!” But, no one was around him! The voice spoke again: “Van, my dear little brother!” ‘I was stunned into little troubled, but I remained calm and guessed immediately that this voice which called me was a supernatural voice—I then let out or hurried cry of joy—“Oh, it's my sister Therese!”— “Yes, it is indeed your sister, Therese... From now on, you will personally be my little brother, just as you have chosen me to be your big sister... From this day on, our two souls will be just one soul, in God's one love... from this moment I will let you know all my beautiful thoughts on love that which has occurred in my life, and has transformed me in the infinite love of God.... it is God himself, who has arranged this meeting. God wants the lessons of love that He taught me before in the secret of my soul to live on in this world, and He has deigned to choose you as a little secretary to carry out His work, which He wishes to entrust to you.... ”

This first appearance of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus went on for quite sometime, and there were many other appearences of St Therese who became a "spiritual director" to Brother Van. So those interested should read "The Autobiography of Marcel Van" to read all of the intercessions of St Therese in the life of Br. Marcel Van.

However, before leaving Van on this first occasion, St. Therese says in closing: ‘I love you because you are a soul who is a member of my friends of Love. As for you my little brother, my only wish is to see accomplished the works that the divine Love desires so ardently for you. So, little brother, listen to me: from now in your relations with our heavenly Father, do not fail to follow my advice. Now. It is late, allow me to end our conversation here, since it is already mealtime. Tam and Hien are waiting for you, and Tam is getting impatient..... I am giving you a kiss.....We will have plenty of opportunities to talk together again. And we can do it no matter where, without fear that anyone might know.’

“Therese stopped talking, and I was like someone coming out of a dream; half anxious and half happy, and when she said ‘ I am giving you a kiss’ , I immediately felt as if a gentle breeze was likely touching my face. And I was overcome by such a joy that I momentarily lost consciousness. Some of this sweet joy stays with me today, but I do not know what to compare it with exactly.”

From then on, St Therese became Van’s close companion and spiritual director, intimately guiding him in his spiritual life and his ascent towards God.

Muab hauv lub Site no los:
    http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2010/08/intercession-of-st-therese-in-lives-of.html

Yog nej xav mus nyeem ntau me ntsis txog nws lub neej, nej nyem rau qhov no:
    http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2010/08/brother-marcel-van-spirtual-brother-of.html
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sa vie

Leej Tij Marcel Van 9782866794743FS

Joachim Nguyen Tan Van naît le 15 mars 1928 à Ngam Giao, petit village situé entre Hanoï et Haïphong dans le nord du Vietnam. Sa mère, chrétienne, lui apprend très tôt à réciter des prières. L’enfance de Van est heureuse : « Autour de moi, tout respirait la joie, tout reflétait la beauté, surtout dans ma famille. Comment décrire toutes les douceurs de mon enfance et tout l’amour de mes parents ? »

A 4 ans il montre un intérêt peu commun pour la vie des Saints qu’on lui raconte, et le désir de les imiter. A 6 ans, c’est habité d’un grand désir de rencontre avec le Seigneur, qu’il prépare sa première communion : « L’heure a sonné, la minute tant désirée est arrivée. Je m’avance vers la table sainte, l’âme débordante de joie. Je ne manque pas de rappeler sans cesse à Jésus de venir à moi sous la forme d’un tout petit enfant. Je tiens bien serré dans ma main le cierge allumé, symbole du feu de l’amour qui brûle en mon âme. »

Il a 7 ans et comme il ne supporte pas la terreur que le maître fait régner dans l’école du village, sa mère a l’idée de le confier à l’abbé Joseph Nha, curé de Huu Bang, qui accueille des jeunes vietnamiens à son presbytère. Les jeunes aident le curé dans son quotidien, s’initient plus profondément à la vie religieuse tout en poursuivant leurs études. Van passera là 5 années fort sombres de sa vie : frappé, humilié, violenté par le surveillant et quelques catéchistes du presbytère. Il souffre en silence, ne tirant sa force que de sa prière, notamment sa prière à Marie : « Toutes les grâces que Dieu m’a accordées sont passées par ses mains maternelles. De plus, tous les bons sentiments et les belles pensées que j’ai fait monter vers le ciel, c’est encore Elle qui les a fait naître doucement dans mon cœur… Le cœur de Marie est vraiment un livre où s’est inscrit clairement la vie de chacun de ses enfants. »

Thov nej nyeem ntxiv hauv lub site no:
    http://www.inxl6.org/article2257.php

Yog nej xav paub ntxiv kev npaj tsa Leej Tij Marcel Van ua Leej Ntshiab, thiab yog nej cov nyob Fab kis xav muas nws cov ntawv, nej mus saib lub site no:
    http://www.beatificationdevan.org/

Maiv Paj Lug
    Maiv Paj Lug

Leej Tij Marcel Van Empty Re: Leej Tij Marcel Van

Post  Maiv Paj Lug 11th September 2010, 8:54 pm

Mim , koj txawj txhais lus Hmoob heev li, yog koj khoom koj muab txhais pub rau peb nyeem rau cov laus tau mloog os nawb. Ua tsaug koj tuaj qhia txog Marcel Van rau peb os.
    Maiv Tooj
    Maiv Tooj

Post  Maiv Tooj 12th September 2010, 11:23 am

Mim,

Ua tsaug mog, uas nws coj Van zaj kwv huam tuaj rau peb nyeem. Yog ib qho zoo heev, thaum twg nws muaj caij no ho muab txhais kom peb thiaj li muaj puav pheem cia.

Ua tsaug.
    Maiv Tooj
    Maiv Tooj

Post  Maiv Tooj 17th November 2011, 11:07 am

Leej Ntshiab Van cov phooj ywg.

Leej Ntshiab Van cov phooj ywg kuj muaj Hmoob nyob hauv thiab.

Maiv Tooj
    Maiv Tooj

Post  Maiv Tooj 17th November 2011, 11:10 am

Leej Ntshiab Van keeb kwm.

Mim
    Mim

Post  Mim 18th November 2011, 5:54 am

Tais Tooj,

Koj zaj video hais txog LT Marcel Van saum no zoo kawg li nawb. Ua tsaug uas koj coj tuaj. Kuv tseem npaj xav muas nws cov ntawv uas nws piav txog nws lub neej thiab piav txog nws cov kev sib tham nrog HT Yes Xus, los St. Therese, los Niam Mab Liab coj los nyeem.
    Maiv Paj Lug
    Maiv Paj Lug

Post  Maiv Paj Lug 18th November 2011, 7:32 am

Cas yuav zoo tag npaum no li os Maiv Tooj aw,

kheev lam peb txhua tus lam rau siab ntso rau peb txoj kev ntseeg es peb ntshiab si li Leej Tij Marcel Van thiab lauj o)
    Maiv Tooj
    Maiv Tooj

Post  Maiv Tooj 2nd December 2011, 11:17 am

Van cov phooj ywg: Muaj kev txom nyem hloov ua kev tau zoo.

amisdevan: Changer la souffrance en bonheur

Khoom mam txhais ua lus Hmoob, hais txog Van lub neej thiaj lo puav lus.
    Maiv Tooj
    Maiv Tooj

Post  Maiv Tooj 2nd December 2011, 11:20 am

Kev Tawm tsam hauv txoj kev Ntseeg.
    Le Combat Spirituel

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:34 pm