HMONG CATHOLIQUE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright@2010 Hmong Roman Catholic / Pictures-all rights reserved, reproduction and copy prohibited _HMONG: USA,FRANCE,GUYANE,THAILANDE,VIETNAM,LAOS,CHINE...

Tsev teev Ntuj XH.XYOOJ THOJ PAUL, zos Tiaj Ntxhw

Gallery

ntxwj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio Empty

Latest topics

» Ua tsaug ntees.
by Maiv Tooj 21st February 2024, 11:33 pm

» DUAB MAB LIAB TSHIAB.
by Maiv Tooj 16th February 2024, 8:39 am

» COV ZAJ NYEEM NRUAB LIS PIAM XYOO I 2022-2023
by Mim 10th August 2023, 7:04 am

» Cov zaj nyeem Hnub Chiv Xyoo A. 2022-2023
by Maiv Tooj 20th July 2023, 11:21 pm

» SAJ YES XUS KEV TXOM NYEM
by Maiv Tooj 7th March 2023, 6:34 am

» Tswv Ntuj ua tau tag puas tsav yam, F. Ts. Cob Tsib teb
by Mim 3rd February 2023, 11:33 am

» DAIM NTAUB QHWV TUAG NYOB TURIN
by Mim 29th January 2023, 9:24 am

» Txiv plig Tshaj Sawm (Harry Thiel ) Lub neej
by Maiv Tooj 28th December 2022, 8:25 am

» TXIV PLIG NYIAJ POV keeb kwm niam ntawv thoob teb ( Nias Ntawm no saib txuas ntxiv )
by Maiv Tooj 28th December 2022, 7:55 am

» COV ZAJ NYEEM NRUAB LIS PIAM XYOO II 2021-2022
by Mim 24th November 2022, 9:06 pm

» COV ZAJ NYEEM Hnub Chiv 2021-2022 Xyoo C
by NrhiavTswvNtuj 18th November 2022, 8:28 am

» Cov Txiv Plig ua tau muaj txiaj ntsim rau Peb Hmoob nyob Los Tsuas, Thaib teb ua ntej & tom qab 1975
by Maiv Tooj 14th November 2022, 10:03 am

Suav neeg tuaj saib, txij hnub 17/09/2010 los mus.

2 posters

ntxwj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio

Maiv Paj Lug
    Maiv Paj Lug
    Tswv Cuab Hmong Catholique

ntxwj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio Empty ntxwj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio

Post  Maiv Paj Lug 24th March 2011, 10:23 am

Thov txim ntau uas kuv tsis tau khoom muab txhais, kuv tuaj muab tso ua lus Meskas thiab lus Fabkis ua ntej, thaum twg khoom mam li tuaj txhais, yog tias Maiv Tooj thiab Niamlaus Mim khoom no los nkawv pab muab txhais ua lus Hmoob los haj yam zoo...

ntxawj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio

ntxwj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio Padre+Pio+Saint+Fran%C3%A7ois

One day, Satan passed the bounds by going to Padre Pio in the guise of a penitent. Following the testimony of Padre Pio: "One morning while I was in the confessional, a gentleman introduced himself. He was slim, slender, clothed with a certain elegance and manners were amiable. He began to confess his sins: sins against God, against his neighbor, against morality; countless sins. Amazing One thing struck me though. At each of his confession, after I had issued some criticism, as it should be made ​​in the name of God, according to Church tradition and the experience of the saints, the penitent took over my words and used them With an address and extreme skill to justify every sin which he had to accuse. With a subtle malice, he tried to demonstrate that the immoral acts he committed were natural, normal and humanly comprehensible. He reasoned the same way about sins against God, the Virgin or the saints cons, and about sins of a moral ugliness indescribable. Faced with this argument, made ​​both with kindness, malice and persistence, I wondered who he was and where he could come. I watched intently, trying to read a sign on his face while listening to the best not to forget their arguments and be able to reason with them later. At some point, I received a very strong inner light, revealing that I had before me in a decided tone and authoritative, I exclaimed: "Cheers Jesus! Cheers Mary! "No sooner had I uttered these names suave and powerful as Satan disappeared in a fireball, leaving behind him a suffocating stench."

Pierino abbot, spiritual director of Padre Pio, was to Padre Pio on a day that Satan himself was the author of the provocative director whose conscience gives testimony here: "One morning, Padre Pio heard confessions, and I could see, because the curtains of the confessional was not completely closed. The penitents waiting their turn in the queue of one side of the confessional. I read my bible, looking up at intervals in the direction of Padre Pio. A man of imposing stature and attractive appearance made her entrance in the amount of the small door on the right of the little old church. He wore a dark jacket and striped trousers. His hair was graying and his eyes bright and dark. I wanted to continue to read my breviary, but an inner voice whispered, "Stop and look!" Behold the man, without waiting his turn, after taking a few steps forward, then backward, stopped before the Opening curtains and while the penitent stood up to leave the confessional, he planted himself in front of Padre Pio, so it'll hide the view. A few minutes later, I saw the man disappear, legs open, under the floor, while at the place where there was a moment ago Padre Pio, I saw Jesus, beautiful, young and blonde, behind the back of bench, watching the man sinking into the floor. Then I saw Padre Pio, from above, returned to her seat while the person was based on that of Jesus. Then, I saw nothing that Padre Pio, sitting alone. In his deep voice, he said: "So my children, would you confess?" None of the men who were waiting did not seem to have seen the scene and confessions resumed as if nothing had happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un jour, Satan passa les bornes en se présentant à Padre Pio sous l’aspect d’un pénitent. Suit le témoignage de Padre Pio: «Un matin, alors que j’étais au confessionnal, un monsieur se présenta. Il était mince, élancé, vêtu avec un certain raffinement et avait des manières aimables. Il commença de confesser ses péchés: fautes contre Dieu, contre son prochain, contre la morale; d’innombrables péchés. Renversant! Une chose me frappa cependant. À chacun de ses aveux, après que j’eusse émis quelque reproche, formulé comme il se doit au nom de Dieu, selon la tradition de l’Église et d’après l’expérience des saints, le pénitent reprenait mes paroles et les utilisait, avec une adresse et une habileté extrêmes, pour justifier chacun des péchés dont il venait de s’accuser. Avec une subtile malice, il s’efforçait de démontrer que les actes immoraux qu’il avait commis étaient naturels, normaux et humainement compréhensibles. Il raisonna de même façon au sujet de péchés contre Dieu, contre la Vierge ou contre les saints; et au sujet de péchés d’une laideur morale indescriptible. Devant une telle argumentation, formulée à la fois avec gentillesse, malice et persistance, je me demandai quel était cet homme et d’où il pouvait venir. Je l’observai attentivement, cherchant à lire quelque signe sur son visage, tout en l’écoutant le mieux possible pour ne rien oublier de ses arguments et être en mesure de les raisonner plus tard. À un certain moment, je reçus, par une lumière intérieure très vive, révélation de qui j’avais devant moi; d’un ton décidé et autoritaire, je m’écriai: «Vive Jésus! Vive Marie!» À peine avais-je prononcé ces noms suaves et puissants que Satan disparut dans une boule de feu, laissant derrière lui une puanteur irrespirable.»

Abbé Pierino, directeur spirituel de Padre Pio, se trouvait auprès de Padre Pio un jour où Satan se fit l’auteur de la provocation dont le directeur de conscience rend ici témoignage: «Un matin, Padre Pio confessait; je pouvais le voir, car les rideaux du confessionnal n’étaient pas complètement fermés. Les pénitents attendaient leur tour, faisant la queue d’un côté du confessionnal. Je lisais mon bréviaire, relevant la tête, par intervalles, en direction de Padre Pio. Un homme de stature imposante et d’aspect séduisant fit son entrée sous le montant de la petite porte, à droite de la vieille petite église. Il portait une veste foncée et un pantalon rayé. Ses cheveux étaient grisonnants et ses yeux, vifs et sombres. Je voulais continuer de lire mon bréviaire, mais une voix intérieure me souffla: «Arrête et regarde!» Voici que l’homme, sans attendre son tour, après avoir fait quelques pas en avant, puis en arrière, s’arrêta devant l’ouverture des rideaux et, pendant que le pénitent se relevait pour quitter le confessionnal, il se campa devant Padre Pio, de sorte qu’il m’en cachait la vue. Quelques minutes plus tard, je vis l’homme disparaître, jambes ouvertes, sous le plancher, tandis qu'à la place où se trouvait il y a un instant Padre Pio, j’aperçus Jésus, beau, jeune et blond, derrière le dossier du banc, regardant l’homme s’enfoncer dans le plancher. Puis, je vis Padre Pio qui, venant d’en haut, revint s’asseoir à sa place tandis que sa personne se fondait en celle de Jésus. Ensuite, je ne vis plus que Padre Pio, assis, seul. De sa voix grave, il fit: «Alors, mes enfants, voulez-vous vous confesser?» Aucun des hommes qui attendaient ne sembla avoir vu la scène et les confessions reprirent comme si de rien n’était.

ntxwj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio Saint_13

Maiv Tooj
    Maiv Tooj

ntxwj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio Empty Re: ntxwj nyoog mus daws txhaum ntawm Padre Pio

Post  Maiv Tooj 24th March 2011, 8:43 pm

Nyob zoo Maiv Paj Lug,

Ua li os, cia yog leej twg khoom los mam tuaj txhais ua lus Hmoob kom peb Hmoob nrog luag paub thiab muaj teeg tug. Kuv twb tso Padre Pio lub neej ntev los lawm, uas kuv tias kuv mam tuaj txhais no, kuv cia li tsis tau tuaj txhais li thiab...

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 3:38 pm